Key Words: Complex Deal, Managed Services, Strategic Deals, Multi-Service line deals, Multi-Product line deals, Enterprise Sales,
Role: Senior Enterprise Sales Manager
Industry: ICT, Information technology, Service Provider
About Our Client
Our client is a fully integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications and Technology services for both consumer and Enterprise markets offering the latest solutions. They are a digital ecosystem enabler with a solution-oriented approach and proven managed services capabilities with cutting edge platforms to take customers to the next level of intelligence powered by cloud, mobility, IoT, collaboration, security, and network services. They are present in hundreds of countries around the world, serving thousands of customers, many among it are Fortune 500 customers.
About the Senior Enterprise Sales Manager
- Lead strategic customer engagement in the assigned set of enterprise accounts. Understand the customer’s Industry, to then identify and develop large opportunities and pursue closure while working with the customer success team to deliver outstanding customer experience.
- Stretching across the various industries and product families within the company, this role will be tasked with identifying and driving new revenue streams related to services in the assigned set of enterprise accounts.
- To generate new, sustainable large-scale sources of revenue within one financial year, team members must be able to synthesize business acceleration programs and requirements from various ecosystems player types to best position the company for successful deal closure.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Proven experience in closing complex managed services deals in a Telco/Service Provider /Technology System integrator environment.
- Proven experience managing multi-service/multi-product line types of deals, leading the end to end deal cycle.
- Preferably experienced in qualifying, promoting and closing deals around ICT, Digital, Cloud, Mobility, etc.
- Proven track record of closing large-scale deals.
- Strong technology expertise and innovation orientation in enterprise industries such as (but not limited to): BFSI, FinTech, Transportation, Manufacturing, e-Commerce and Cloud ecosystems.
- Relationship-builder who is solutions-oriented; strong personal initiative and independent.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Ability to deliver insightful recommendations in a persuasive and thoughtful manner.
- Experience of working in a global environment across multiple time zones, familiar with Asia markets.
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving orientation. A desire to succeed in a demanding, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Drive go-to-market and sales into large-scale enterprises within the BFSI, FinTech, Transportation, Manufacturing, e-Commerce and Cloud ecosystems. Focusing on opportunities to sell complex managed services deals.
- Drive go-to-market and sales into the adjacent ecosystem of next generation and application service providers for a closure of short-term deals.
- Create sales funnel to meet sales target.
- Develop strategic account plans to win large-scale revenue to accelerate revenue growth.
- Cultivate personal relationships with executive decision makers and key influencers that allow the company to participate in the customer’s strategy brainstorming—in advance of concluded plans and RFPs.
- Work with cross-functional teams to create innovative business offers to customers.
- Work with Product teams to craft, test and refine solution message for incubation products.
- Build a 2-to-3-year strategic account plan by understanding the customers business, and current landscape, to then see how the company can contribute its solutions and services.
- Work on increasing the company’s wallet share and position the company as a strategic partner for the customers’ digital transformation.
- Recognising opportunities for large and complex managed services deals that covers, multi-service or multi-product lines, and then building the strategies to pursue this opportunity.
- Deliver Revenue and Booking targets every quarter for the assigned enterprise accounts.
- Adopt a solution selling approach when engaging with the customers.
- Work on complex deals, and ability to engage with C-levels within the customer’s organisation.
- Drive client negotiations, manage end to end deal cycle.
- Working with cross functional teams such as BD, Presales/Solutions, Product, Bid, Legal, Commercial, etc) are aligned in bringing a deal together for the customer.
- Proactively recognize the challenges internally with product and/or solutions team, establishing periodic bid calls between, sales, legal, commercial, solution & product to propose a compelling solution to customer. Know how to prioritise on key opportunities to gain faster closures.
- Monitor progress of leads or opportunities in the CRM. Create account development plans with teams participating across support functions, by mapping the C level for faster closures.
- Grow the existing customer base by proposing compelling solutions and driving customer satisfaction on these strategic accounts.
- Monitor market and competitor activities to stay up to date with the latest market trends.
- Proactively upgrade one’s skills by acquiring role based training and certifications.
- Client Focused
- Positive can-do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and team player
- Takes ownership and accountability for the situation.
- Key abilities in selling and relationship building.
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships.
- Creative and Versatile
- Good listening Skills/humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently.
- Must be a good team player with the eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.