Key Words: Code Review, Embedded C, Vulnerability Analysis, Java Card, GlobalPlatform, ETSI, GSMA, EMV, Scripting
Role: Senior Security Analyst – Embedded Software
Industry: Information Technology
About Our Client
Our client has a globally diverse environment with a presence across different regions. They have testing and R&D labs all over Europe and US, including the Singapore office.
They continually evolve and innovate along with technology and hence provide a high level of service. They offer services such as testing, validate/verify, certify, and advise on the clients’ functional security and non-functional cybersecurity of their products, systems, and ecosystems.
About the Senior Security Analyst – Embedded Software
- Carry Out security evaluation tasks with respect to deadlines, customer, and evaluation requirements.
- Code review and vulnerability analysis of different parts of systems such as Operating System, Java Card Virtual Machine and API, applications, communication protocols with regards to fault injection and protocol level attacks.
- Design and implementation of innovative software attacks on products under evaluation (logical attacks on Java Card, Fuzzing, etc.).
- Generation of expert reports in compliance with industry best standards.
- Keeping abreast on the latest industry-relevant attack techniques and contribute to and maintain the internal lab's expertise in the field of embedded security and sophisticated attack techniques.
- Provide high-level technical support to the company and to the operations department. This may include project scoping, test planning and logistics, test procedures, training, and quality issue resolving.
- Represent the company’s Security Evaluation services in conferences, exhibitions, or any key industry events.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in security for embedded systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, and Communication or relevant fields.
- Code review experience in embedded C is a required experience.
- Experience in Assembly language is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Fault Injection concept.
- Knowledge of the Side-Channel Analysis and Logical Attacks concepts is a plus.
- Familiarity with all or any of the following security references: Java Card, GlobalPlatform, ETSI, GSMA and EMV standards and specifications
- Understanding of software security and cryptography.
- Test automation with scripting languages such as Python.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.