Key Words: Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Visualisation, Business to Consumer, B2C, E-Commerce.
Role: Senior Data Scientist
Function: Data Science, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, Statistical Analysis, Data Modelling
About Our Client
Our client is a forward thinking global multinational organisation with a deep industry history backed by a strong cash balance to drive cutting edge innovations in a highly lucrative and growing E-commerce strategy. They boast over 1 million loyal active customers who provide rich data pipes to create an advantagous Data Lake over the largest E-commerce players in the online marketplace today. Do not miss out on an unique opportunity to join a pioneering team.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Proficiency in Data Science related languages such as SQL and Python.
- Have relevant experience working with relational databases. Experience working with cloud databases (AWS, Athena, Redshift) would be a plus.
- Experience in developing data visualizations via business intelligence tools (Tableau, PowerBI and Python Libraries).
- Knowledge in statistical analytics and machine learning. Experience with deep learning is a plus.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or equivalent fields.
- Your role is to deliver unique and meaningful user experiences, optimize the user experience through data-driven approach, and deliver valuable insights to the business' merchants and partners.
- You will be developing use-case specific data models and algorithms to resolve business and product requirements, and constantly innovate to improve on existing solutions, be it through internal experimentation or adoption of cutting-edge industry developments and practices.
- Work closely with the engineering & product team to deploy, validate, maintain data model, algorithms, identify business & product requirements and use-cases.
- Design and execute data analytics experiments and translate results into business implications and insights.
- Identify the data points required to operate models and algorithms.
- Plan for the collection of data points and execute the collection alongside the other members of data teams.
You should be a strong team player with solid communication skills & a growth-oriented individual with an innovative spirit.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.