Key Words: Cybersecurity maturity, Enterprise Security Architecture, Security Strategy, Information Security, Security Consulting, Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Governance, CISSP, CISM, SABSA, TOGAF
Role: Senior Consultant, Cyber Operational Transformation
Industry: Security, Information Technology
Function: Consulting, Client Engagement, Security Strategy,
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in providing Cybersecurity solutions and services. They offer expertise in Managed Security Services, Security Consulting and Cyber Analytics
About the Senior Consultant, Cyber Operational Transformation
- You will be part of a team that delivers cyber security outcomes with a strategy-to-execution approach. This team provides advisory for the clients to support their strategic interests and thrusts for growth in Cybersecurity.
- You will work across the different clients’ technology and business stakeholders to maintain the alignment of business direction, which may include the support of cross-functional projects that require resources from multiple business units of the company.
- You will support and help in the development, transformation, and execution of cybersecurity strategy for the clients and will report to the Cyber Operations Transformation Head.
- You will work with team members, other Consulting teams and the clients to understand strategic, operational and project objectives of the clients into tangible cybersecurity outcomes along with its business context.
- You will work with teams and the clients to interpret strategic, operational and project objectives of clients into quantifiable outcomes for cyber security architecture.
- You will engage with business and technology stakeholders of the clients to identify the current state of their cybersecurity maturity across operations, governance, and risk management for future maturity state.
- You will review documentation related to the above domains.
- You will derive insights from interviews and documentation reviews based on people, process, technology, and governance perspectives.
- You will analyse cyber risks and relevant non-cyber risks to identify areas of concern.
- You will perform research and analysis including industry research, best practices, international standards and emerging cyber trends as needed.
- You will build strategic recommendations and initiatives based on people, process, technology and governance perspectives as well as indicators.
- You are to structure the initiatives into roadmaps to ensure alignment of cybersecurity to business directions in a sustainable manner.
- You will develop documentation such as frameworks, policies, procedures, standards, baselines, guidelines and other materials in support of initiatives as needed.
- You will participate in planning, designing and conducting of cyber simulation exercises such as table-top exercises and cyber training in support of initiatives or as needed.
- You will serve as the SME for the team in cybersecurity operations, governance and risk management domains.
- You will support the development of documentation and artefacts to maintain knowledge management and intellectual capital of the team.
- You will lead small teams of consultants in planning and delivering engagements in the above domains.
- You will engage with clients to showcase the team’s capabilities and value proposition as well as to identify and nurture small to medium business opportunities from discovery through contracting and delivery.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- You will have relevant cybersecurity certification including CISSP, CISM or SABSA as well as adjacent accreditation such as TOGAF.
- Possesses a bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other equivalents.
- Extensive experience with a focus on cybersecurity operations, governance and enterprise security architecture and design.
- Experience in performing consulting engagements across people, process and technology aspects of cybersecurity operations processes such as security monitoring, incident management; governance processes such as security strategy and architecture and cyber risk management.
- Experience planning and delivering cybersecurity maturity / benchmarking assessments including the development of roadmaps for improvement.
- Experience with development of cybersecurity operational and governance documentation.
- Experience in cybersecurity consulting, with both internal and client facing engagements.
- Experience in local regulatory standards such as Cybersecurity Act, IM8 and international cybersecurity standards, also including NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST SP 800-53, ISO 27001/2, STRIDE and MITRE.
- Excellent social and communication skills with a history of direct client interaction and engagement.
- Ability to understand and correlate business & technology trends and their implications to business.
- Experience in leading small engagement teams of at least three or more consultants.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, with a focus on Powerpoint and Excel and track record developing high quality deliverables for client presentations.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, initiative and innovation in dealing with ambiguous, fast-paced situations.
- Open to travel at least 20% of the time.
- Applicants selected may be subjected to security screening and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.