Key Words: Cyber Security, Consultant, Cyber Operations, CISSP, CISM, SABSA, TOGAF, Cybersecurity Act, IM8, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST SP 800-53, ISO 27001/2, STRIDE, MITRE
Role: Senior Consultant, Cyber Operational Transformation
Industry: Security Consulting
Function: Cyber Operations, Support and Development, Transformation, Execution
About Our Client
About the Senior Consultant, Cyber Operational Transformation
You would be a part of the Cyber Operations Transformation team who delivers Cyber Security outcomes with a strategy-to-execution approach. The team provides advisory for their clients to support their strategic interests and thrusts for growth. The team works across all their client's technology and business stakeholders to maintain the alignment of business direction, which may include the support of cross-functional projects that require resources from multiple business units in the company.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore and should be able to clear high-security clearance.
- You should have attained a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or other equivalents.
- Relevant cybersecurity certifications: CISSP, CISM or SABSA
- Have at least 6 - 10 years of experience with a focus on cybersecurity operations, governance and enterprise security architecture and design.
- Relevant working experience in local regulatory standards.
- Experience in Cybersecurity Act, IM8 and international cybersecurity standards, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST SP 800-53, ISO 27001/2, STRIDE and MITRE would be a plus.
- You would be involved in both internal and client facing engagements, hence experience in consulting engagements across people, process and technology aspects as well as planning and delivering cybersecurity maturity / benchmarking assessments would be great for this position.
- Part of your job scope will be to support the development, transformation and execution of cybersecurity strategy for clients and reports to the Cyber Operations Transformation Lead, under the Head of Advisory.
- You will be leading a small team of consultants and working with team members, other consulting functional teams and the client to interpret strategic, operational and project objectives of clients (analysing cyber risks and relevant non-cyber risks) into tangible cybersecurity outcomes with business context.
- You will be engaging with clients to socialise the team's capabilities and value proposition as well as to identify and nurture small to medium business operations from discovery through contracting and delivery.
- You will be performing research and analysis including industry research, developing strategic recommendations and initiatives best practices, international standards and emerging cyber trends as necessary.
- You will be structuring initiatives into roadmaps to ensure alignment of cybersecurity to business directions in a sustainable manner.
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity or might be looking to get into this role with transferrable skills, please feel free to send me a copy of your CV to me at:
Senior Recruitment Consultant
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.