Key Words: Cloud, Cloud Security, Data and Information Management, Technology Architecture, Architecture, Security Operations, Governance, Risk, Compliance
Role: Senior/Consultant – Cloud
About Our Client
Our client is an influential organization working on critical projects across various industry domains. They provide opportunities to any successful candidates to learn and grow their skills and experience in a supportive and dynamic environment with aggressive growth plans and long-term job security using the latest technology innovations.
About the Senior/Consultant – Cloud
- You’ll be an advisor in the design and deployment of cloud projects.
- Ensure best practices in performance and security, aligning with the different policies and standards across different critical industries and the public sector.
- Be involved in cloud migrations and architecture as an expert in cloud and cloud security.
- Provide alternative solutions or challenge solutions being proposed to ensure robust security and compliance for cloud projects across the critical industries and public sector
- Provide advise on building and implementing infrastructure automation based on the latest DevOps tools.
- Keep up-to-date with new cloud technologies and prototype solutions to ensure safety, security, cost-effectiveness and performance efficiency.
- Ensure that systems and strategies for cloud projects are based on government compliance and standards.
- Work with technical counterparts from the industry and from the vendor partners to understand and/or advise how the critical industries and public sector should design their cloud environment.
- You will provide advise on the different considerations made when setting up a cloud environment, most specially in the aspect of cloud security.
- Participate on security evaluations for cloud partners/vendors (Azure, AWS, GCP), cloud native platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) and SaaS providers.
- Work with stakeholder and partner teams in establishing security requirements for cloud-based solutions through thorough evaluation of technical requirements, researching and implementing cloud security standards, etc.
- Constantly evaluate new threats in the cloud, environment, and identify its impact to develop and implement security protocols and policies around it.
- Design or develop cloud security architecture that can help in ensuring cloud projects across the critical industries and public sector are safe and secure.
- Provide advise or recommendations for enhancement and reduction of risks by assessing cloud security posture, oversee potential vulnerability risks from a technology, process, and policy standpoint.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Experience in Cloud Managed Services Design and implementation
- Knowledge and/or hands on design experience on at least 2 of the following: Directory Service, Hybrid, Private and Public Cloud Integration
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following cloud stacks:
- Amazon Web Services - EC2, EBS
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud / Cisco UCS Director
- VMWare vCloud Director / VMWare vSphere
- Google Cloud Platform
- Experience and knowledge in any of the following automation tools such as: Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Saltstack, AWS CloudFormation, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience in cloud deployment models, and configuration management tools.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and delivering security for cloud infrastructure, cloud native, distributed computing, and architectural solutions.
- Experience/knowledge with broad set of security technologies and processes not limited to: (secure software development (Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, identity, and access management (IAM), network security) within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
- Experience/knowledge of DevSecOps Engineering
- The candidate needs to demonstrate continued learning tenet specially in the evolvement of cloud domain and technology in general.
- It’s a plus if you possess any of the following certifications: CCSP – Certified Cloud Security Professional, CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional, CSSLP – Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional, CISM – Certified Information Security Manager, CSEC – SANS CIAC Security Essentials, CSP Security Certifications – AWS, Azure & GCP
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory, please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.