Key Words: Cloud, DevOps, Information Technology
Role: Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
Industry: Information Technology, Industrial Automation
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in designing and developing projects in cloud and IoT. Providing solutions around smart cities, mobility, manufacturing, agriculture, energy and healthcare. They connect machines, sensors and devices to a wide array of users and enterprise systems.
About the Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer,
- You will champion the conceptualization, development and maintainance cloud infrastructure on AWS Cloud for optimum performance
- Create scripts for automation of infrastructure
- Develop and monitor APIs using JAVA technologies with basic understanding of front-end development
- You will be supported by an agile team of DevOps experts
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- At least 8-years of experience in design, development, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving infrastructure.
- Experience in release automation engineering, CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, GIT, Dockers and scripting.
- Hands-on experience with JAVA technologies and MySQL database.
- Knowledge on front-end technologies.
- Ability to keep up with the latest development in technology.
- Positive can do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and a team player
- Key abilities in relationship building and consultative approach to business
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Demonstrates good consulting hygiene
- Systematic and focused approach to working
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Su Fay May
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.