Key Words: Cloud Solutions, Cloud Transformation, Emerging Market, Presales, Cloud Product Roadmap, ITIL, SLA, AWS, Azure, GCP
Role: Cloud Enterprise Architect
Function: Cloud Solutions, Cloud Transformation, Technical Strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational conglomerate who are expanding their repertoire in Technology.
About the Cloud Enterprise Architect
- You will be part of the Cloud Practice team that is responsible for Pre-Sales and delivering Cloud Solutions to be executed across the businesses’ Cloud Business to mobilize behind the emerging Cloud and DC Market.
- You will be required to work alongside the Product Management team across business units to develop and deploy the cloud product roadmap and sourcing required with board-level stakeholder management and investment.
- You will be accountable for delivering against the strategic product roadmap that is given by the product managers.
- You should be aware of the emerging technologies and trends to ensure that they can be input into the products and the roadmap.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- You will be working in a team and at the same time autonomously to deliver your assigned deliverables, and be able to think outside the box and come up with ideas and continues improvements in the way the teamwork.
- You should have strong planning skills, and the ability to create and execute strategy, and problem-solving for services development to build and drive a cross-organizational delivery teams to deliver results.
- You should have demonstrated experience that of Pre Sales as well as working on medium to large-sized deals with an understanding and clear knowledge of the Cloud Infrastructure technologies which will be key in this role.
- You should have technical business solution domain expertise in one or more of the following ICT portfolios of public cloud (either AWS, Azure or GCP, VMware-based cloud, Automation, Orchestration, Provisioning, Continues Deployment / Development and methodologies and associated tools, Service Management, ITIL, Security, and Networks.
- You have an appreciation of the cloud computing/cloud infrastructure domain, but with recent years of experience designing or pitching solutions around the cloud-native ecosystem, multi-cloud platforms or cloud monitoring/automation solutions.
- You should be familiar with Cloud economics and TCO and ROI Scenarios with technical writing skills in creating value solution documents and cost models would be advantageous.
- You should have a strong knowledge of technology and cloud frameworks and the ability to apply aspects to products and service development along with supporting customer bids.
- You should also have moderate business analysis skills (turning business outcomes to technical deliverables), as well as an understanding of the drivers and dynamics of product and service delivery.
- You will be working alongside the Account Team, Sales Team and Business Development to design/develop, and deliver the Cloud solutions.
- You will be working on internal projects and customer opportunities.
- Your projects will generally be delivered with Agile methodology, however, still conforming to a level of ITIL and following Service Management principles.
- You will be working closely with the operations and delivery teams to ensure a smooth transition into operations for ongoing BAU management as well as at times doing the initial run of new product offerings until they are transitioned into operations.
- You will be helping to evaluate industry and partner technologies and look at their relevance for integration into the Cloud product roadmap.
- You will be working with operations to deliver quality products that support the right SLAs.
- You will also be defining the Integration Service management and process and approaches in line with the company's group guidelines.
- You will be working on a few projects (at times) in parallel, Architecting and Engineering the solutions, and working towards an outcome to deliver the project or customer opportunity.
- As will be an individual who can provide tangible evidence of character qualities such as drive, energy, passion, resilience and the hunger to succeed. The role entails designing solutions for both products and services to customers.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.