Key Words: Cloud Solutions, Cloud Transformation, Emerging Market, Presales, Cloud Product Roadmap, ITIL, SLA, AWS, Azure, GCP
Role: Senior Cloud Architect
Function: Cloud Solutions, Cloud Transformation, Technical Strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational conglomerate who are expanding their repertoire in Technology.
About the Senior Cloud Architect
- You will be part of the Cloud Practice team that is responsible for Pre-Sales and delivering Cloud Solutions to be executed across the businesses’ Cloud Business to mobilize behind the emerging Cloud and DC Market.
- You will be required to work alongside the Product Management team across business units to develop and deploy the cloud product roadmap and sourcing required with board level stakeholder management and investment.
- You will be accountable for delivering against the strategy product roadmap that is given by the product managers.
- You should be aware of the emerging technologies and trends to ensure that they can be input into the products and the roadmap.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- You will be working in a team, also autonomously deliver your assigned deliverables.
- You should be able to think outside the box and come up with ideas and continues improvements in the way the business works.
- You are required to have strong planning skills, the ability to create and execute strategy and problem solving for services development to build and drive across organizational delivery terms to deliver results.
- You must have demonstrable experience of Presales as well as working on medium to large deals with an understanding and a clear knowledge of the Cloud Infrastructure Technologies which will be essential in this role.
- You should also have technical business solution domain expertise in one or more of the following ICT portfolios of public cloud (either AWS, Azure or GCP), ), VMware-based cloud, Automation, Orchestration, Provisioning, Continues Deployment / Development and methodologies and associated tools, Service Management , ITIL, Security, and Networks.
- Experience in cloud economics, TCO and ROI Scenarios to create value will be highly advantageous.
- You should have the ability to apply aspects to products and service development along with supporting customer bids.
- You should have an understanding of the drivers and dynamics of product and service delivery.
- You will be working with the Account Team and Sales Team to design, develop and deliver cloud solutions.
- You will be working on internal projects and customer opportunities.
- You will be involved in projects that will be delivered with Agile methodology, and also conforming to a level of ITIL and service management principles.
- You will be responsible for designing, documenting and implementing product offerings and customer solutions.
- You will be working closely with the operations and delivery teams to ensure smooth transition into operations for ongoing BAU management and conducting the initial run of the new product offerings until they are transitioned into operations.
- You will be assisting in evaluating industry and partner technologies to look at their relevance for integration into the cloud product roadmap.
- You will be working with operations to deliver quality products to support the right SLAs.
- You will be defining the integration service management and processes and approaches in line with the business guidelines.
- You will be working on a few projects (at times) a parallel, architecting and engineering the solutions and working towards an end outcome to deliver the project or customer opportunity.
- As will be an individual who can provide tangible evidence of character qualities such as drive, energy, passion, resilience and the hunger to succeed. The role entails designing solutions for both products and services to customers.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.