Key Words: B2B, Key Account Management, Business Development, C-level engagement, Enterprise Sales
Role: Senior Business Development Executive
Industry: Consumer Electronics, Information Technology
Function: Account Management, Business Development, Strategic Partnership
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest and most successful technology companies. A renowned multinational company, our client designs, develops and produces top of the line electronic devices for consumers, software and connected services.
About the Senior Business Development Executive,
- This role will play a significant part in expanding the organisation’s growth and success in the Enterprise Space for the region.
- You possess a robust relationship and strategic skills to promote the direct sales engagements with large enterprise and public sector customers
- This person will help create propositions through the adoption of the company’s offerings from mobile devices, tablets, laptop, computers, other accessories and online services and translate that to help the clients evolve in new ways of doing business.
- You will be a leader who can persuade and influence customers to challenge their traditional workflows and business ways in order to embrace alternative advanced technologies.
- You will share the organisation’s product and services journey and translate its values to inspire the leadership and senior management stakeholders within the enterprise and public sector clients.
- You’ll share the health journey with HR, training story with the Learning and Development team, inventiveness with Marketing, the specific details of the privacy and security policies with the CIO, business intelligence and communications and a holistic view of it to the CEO and Board Members.
- You will comprehend the customer’s vision for business transformation and be able to articulate your organisation’s response.
- You are a strong and charismatic presenter; You’re strong at steering complex organisational structures and can exhibit your ability to build and sustain executive level relationships.
- Your possess an outstanding sales record with a dynamic and flexible attitude
- You are adaptable, succeed in making the intricate simple and deal with indistinctness with ease.
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Over 10 years of sales, account management, commercial or consulting experience
- At least one business oriented Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in working for Business Consulting firms or large multinationals with a track record of long term transformational and mobile agendas
- A solid understanding of Enterprise-class IT technologies including cloud solutions, mobile applications and mobility platforms
- Detailed understanding of enterprise business process models, economics and value drivers
- Extensive experience in managing executive relationships with large and complex organizations
- Ability to embrace and practice operational excellence
- Fluent in sales operational responsibilities such as account management, account or territory planning, pipeline building, opportunity management and formal meetings such as Quarterly Business Reviews
- Confident and articulate, with a clear ability to influence others, learn quickly and navigate diverse and demanding stakeholders with outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Proven experience in delivering successful outcomes through internal and external collaborations
- A deep knowledge of mobile products is not required, but is preferred.
· Client Focussed
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Preferably sold in a similar industry
· Able to build strong and trusting relationships
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.