Key Words: Big Data, MPP Databases, Hadoop, MapReduce, Data Warehouse, Data Management, Spark, Hive, Kafka, Data Processing, Python, Java
Role: Senior Big Data/ML Developer
Industry: Cybersecurity, Information and Technology Services
Function: Design and development of big data solutions, Programming for Data Processing
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in providing Cybersecurity solutions and services. They offer expertise in Managed Security Services, Security Consulting and Cyber Analytics
About the Senior Big Data/ML Developer
- Familiarize with the company’s business domain and objectives to develop and deploy big data analytics applications that meet internal business requirements and the needs of partners and customers
- Understand analytics models and work with data scientists to deploy high-performance analytics solutions
- Embrace the challenge of dealing with terabytes to petabytes of data daily
- Involve in the design and development of big data solutions based on Hadoop technologies such as Hive, Kafka and Spark
- Implement and maintain complex big data projects with a focus on collecting, parsing, managing, and analysing large sets of data to turn information into insights using multiple platforms
- Manage and administer cyber security analytics platform
- Monitor and respond to production issues when necessary
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- BS/MS in computer science from a reputable university
- Hands on experience working on big data analytics development (e.g. Hadoop, Apache Spark, MPP DBs)
- Experience in reading, profiling, parsing, transforming, cleansing and integrating data from various sources (structured, semi-structured and unstructured)
- Hands on experience in programming (any of the following: Python, Scala, Java) for data processing and analytics
- Knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem (any of the following: HDFS, Impala, Kafka, Spark, NiFi, Elasticsearch, etc.)
- Knowledge on associated tools and cloud-based technologies (any of the following: EMR, Redshift, S3, etc.).
- Understanding of modern software engineering tools such as Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Awareness of data security, data governance and performance, with an ability to deliver these key non-functional requirements
- Interest working in the Cyber Analytics field.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.