About Our Client
Our client is a specialist Cyber Security Product company with an R&D division formed by a talented group of cybersecurity experts, who are responsible for delivering cutting-edge projects using innovative active defence methods.
About the Security Software Engineer
- Working alongside the research team, you will be responsible for developing PoC and transforming research into security products.
- It will be an expectation to continuously develop your knowledge in a specific field of cybersecurity in order to establish yourself as a domain expert
- Duties will include Software Development, technical design reviews, integration, testing and documentation, in addition to acting as a technical advisor to the research department
- Proficient in a high-level programming/scripting language (Java, .Net, C++, Python, bash)
- Full-stack developer from Database to Presentation layer.
- Complete SDLC.
- Experience in a Research or Product Development Environment
- Keen knowledge and interest in Cyber Security, with an understanding of the threat landscape (e.g. MitM, Ransomware), attack vectors and active defence
- Experienced in Software Security Reviews and Vulnerability Assessment
- Ability to multi-task, as you will be engaged in various projects simultaneously
- Relevant Security Certifications would be desirable
- Understanding of the Network layer concepts.
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.