Role: Security Software Developer
Industry: Cybersecurity, Research and Development, Software Development, Quality Assurance, SDLC, Full Stack Developer.
About our Client,
Our client is a specialist Cyber Security Product company with an R&D division formed by a talented group of cyber security experts, who are responsible for delivering cutting-edge projects using innovative active defense methods.
About the Security Software Developer ,
- Through close collaboration with the R& D division, develop cyber systems and software through designing, developing and implementing solutions
- Support users by developing assistance or documentation tools
- Confirm program operation and optimisation through testing or modifying codes or sequences
- Code project requirements
- Work closely and oversee the SDLC
- Upgrade yourself by studying niche development tools, programming techniques, computer equipment, take part in conferences and represent the organisation
- A good Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Technology
- Three - Five years of working experience within the network or cyber security industry would be an advantage
- Have a good understanding of multiple OS systems such as Linux, macOS, Windows, etc
- Understand the subject matter, programming language and logic
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.