Role: Cybersecurity Researcher
Industry: Cybersecurity, Research and Development, Software Development, Quality Assurance
About our Client
Our client is a specialist Cyber Security Product company with an R&D division formed by a talented group of cyber security experts, who are responsible for delivering cutting-edge projects using innovative active defence methods.
About the Cybersecurity Researcher
- Identify exploits and defensive techniques to overcome threats and cybersecurity loopholes.
- Conduct cutting edge research on mobile platforms (iOS/ Android)
- Reverse engineering
- A good Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Technology
- Three - Five years of working experience within the network or cyber security industry would be an advantage
- Well versed with assembly language programming
- Track record of identifying and exploiting vulnerabilities
- Knowldge of cellular networks and telecommunication protocols (ATM, PPP, HDLC, SS7, etc)
- Intimate understanding of modern architectures and environments (EFI / UEFI, virtualization extensions on Intel / AMD / ARM platforms)
- Strong in reverse engineering. Being able to understand OS, drivers and applications of popular platforms such as Windows, Linux, Android, Apple OS X and iOS would be an added advantage
- Experienced in conducting vulnerability research and software exploit
- Good understanding of IP networks
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.