Role: Cybersecurity Researcher
Industry: Research & Development
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist cybersecurity product company with an R&D division formulated by cutting edge, talented cybersecurity experts, who deliver cutting-edge technologies utilising innovative active defence methods.
About the Cybersecurity Researcher
- You will work alongside developers and subject matter experts to develop PoC and transform research into creating new and improving existing security products.
- You will be exposed and tasked to research on security threats, prepare analysis and implement protection strategies and tactics. By continuously developing your knowledge within cybersecurity, you will be able to work yourself and firmly be established as a domain expert.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- A good degree in Information Technology / Engineering / Computer Science
- Understanding of Windows API and OS internals
- Strong programming abilities with Python and understanding of supporting frameworks such as Django or Flask.
- Malicious software analysis experience
- Experienced in reverse engineering and source code review
- Experienced in software analysis
- Experienced in Penetration testing (manual or through tools)
- OSCP or CREST
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.