Key Words: Security Manager, Data Protection, CISSP, CISM, Security Operations Center, SOC, SIEM
Role: Security Operations Centre (SOC) Manager
Industry: Systems Integration, Information Technology, Managed Services
Function: Security Operations Centre
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Security Operations Centre (SOC) Manager:
- Oversee the 24x7 Security Operation Center operations
- Build, develop and plan the necessary competencies and skills of practicing members: SOC engineers, operators and technicians
- Become the Subject Matter Expert for Managed Services Security, Business Continuity and Security Operations management
- Administer, develop, enhance and own the SOC’s processes and procedures, ensuring effective operations
- Coordinate with stakeholders and other delivery practices to address, follow-up, and resolve security issues as part of escalation matrix and process in customer delivery
- Fulfill customer's audit, security and DR or Business continuity requirements
- Work with the customer and stakeholders to develop and maintain security plans, procedures, and other documentation as required
- Work with various delivery teams to ensure toolsets used to detect infrastructure security events are deployed on all necessary platforms
- Assist with data protection initiatives and other programs as and when necessary
- Develop and plan out the necessary technology asset’s roadmap and direction
- Constantly review existing methods and approaches, addressing any communication or process gaps
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor Degree with specialization in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Information Technology or any related discipline.
- At least 6 years of directly related practical experience and demonstrated ability to carry out the functions of the job
- Extensive experience in addressing security policy, compliance, privacy and regulatory issues
- Experience conducting or participating in technical assessments of compliance programs (e.g. PCI, SOC 2, ISAE 3402, ISO 27001, MCTS)
- Experience and extensive knowledge of Security Information Event Management (SIEM)
- Knowledge and experience in leading and managing cybersecurity / information security teams and technologies
- Knowledge with the following technical SOC skills: Incident Response, Log Analysis, TCP/IP, Network Traffic Analysis, Antivirus/Malware, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Packet Analysis Techniques, Event Correlation, and Incident Triage
- Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, CIPP, CISSP are preferred
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.