Please note: Interested applicants must ideally be Singaporean or Singaporean PR.
Role: Security Implementation Lead
Industry: Systems integration, Information Technology, Managed services
About our Client,
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Security Implementation Lead,
- You will have end to end ownership, serving as the vanguard, to drive and implement security requirements for the business
- Communicate, document and implement information security strategies, practices and policies
- Manage and support new applications, products and security architecture
- Identify security gaps and recommend appropriate solutions
- Ensuring alignment across key stakeholders
- Manage security related incidents and risks
- Continuously strive for operational excellence and improvements.
- A good Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Technology
- At least 3 years of experience with Application and IT security
- Experience with Arcsight and CyberArk
- Experience with IAM/ IDM Operations and management
- Knowledge in vulnerability assessment is strongly desired
- CISSP / GSEC / CISA / SABSA / TOGAF are strongly desired
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.