Key Words: Cyber Security, C Programmer, Product Development, SDK, Software Development, C, C++, Embedded Devices
Role: Security Engineer (C Programmer)
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Product Development, Software Engineering, Technology Prototyping, Software Development
They are a specialist Cyber Security Product company with an R&D division formed by a talented group of cybersecurity experts, who are responsible for delivering cutting-edge projects using innovative active defence methods. Partnership with well established organisations that created this specific start-up culture business which is built around innovation and creativity.
- Develop SDK and Agent on the embedded environment
- Develop memory library and drivers
- Develop Regex Engine
- Support the firmware
- Deliver/owned major components of the system software stack including processor firmware (ASIC), OS drivers, kernel stack support and maximum-performance user space libraries
- Contribute and be part of the R&D team
- Create documentation for software and API
- Lead and maintain open-source projects
- BSc/BSc in Computer Science/Computer Engineering.
- Strong background in programming in C/C++/Python/Perl
- Strong background in design patterns and low level programming for embedded devices.
- Able to collaborate with other software engineers
- Experience with designing software products and packaging.
- Knowledge of memory access and binary instrumentation techniques.
- Knowledge in Operating Systems internal (Linux , Windows).
- Willing to travel to overseas
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.