Key Words: Security Engineer, Network Security, Network, Systems, Security Engineering, Security
Role: Security Engineer
Function: Implementation, Integration, Deployment, Installation, Project delivery
About Our Client
Our client is one of the worlds most advanced cyber-security & defense players with over 40 years of business operations. They provide a comprehensive range of IT Security products and services to the private and public sector with a supportive company culture to offer employee's job security and skills enhancements in a family orientated work environment.
About the Security Engineer
- You will be analyzing the IT specifications to assess security risks
- You will install, configure, and upgrade the client’s security software
- You will secure networks through password protection, firewalls, bespoke solutions, and other systems
- You will inspect hardware for vulnerable points of access
- You will monitor network activity to detect threats early and escalate to relevant IT teams
- Windows Server (10), Linux (CentOS) - Hardening
- Active Directory: Group Policy, Domain Controller, Registry
- Networking protocols: Cisco Routing & Switching, NAC (preferably a CCNA or CCNP)
- Firewalls: Checkpoint, Fortigate
- Other highly desirable skills and experience: Authentication (RADIUS, PKI), Encryption Hardening, VMware, Incident Response (Splunk)
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore and in a strong position to gain a CAT1 security clearance.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787 / firstname.lastname@example.org
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.