Key Words: Security Engineer, Network Security, Network+, Security Engineering, Security
Role: Security Engineer
Industry: Systems Integration, Information Technology, Managed Services
About Our Client:
Our client is one of the worlds most advanced cyber-security & defence players. They provide a comprehensive range of IT Security products and services to the private and public sector.
About the Security Engineer
- You will be analyzing the IT specifications to assess security risks
- You will install, configure, and upgrade the client’s security software
- You will secure networks through password protection, firewalls, bespoke solutions, and other systems
- You will inspect hardware for vulnerable points of access
- You will monitor network activity to detect threats early and escalate to relevant IT teams
- Your role will require in-depth knowledge and experience with security systems: Firewall, Anti-Virus, NAC.
- Your role will require experience in the following, CISCO Network Access Control, Trend Micro, Fortinet, Checkpoint.
- Your role will require knowledge in networking and protocols (Switching, routing, Layer 2 - 7).
- Your role will require knowledge in hardening end-equipment (firmware, switches), as well as software (Linux CentOS, Windows Server OS, and other common OS).
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering.
- Experience with Hardware security module and VPN will be advantageous
- Experience with VMWare virtualization platform- configuring, provisioning, troubleshooting will be advantageous
- Experience with Incident response management will be advantageous
- Additional security experience beyond network security is a plus.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
email@example.comSearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.