Key Words: Security Analyst, Hardware, CCNP, Network+, Security Engineering, VMware, System Engineer
Role: Security Engineer
Industry: Systems Integration, Information Technology, Managed Services
About Our Client:
Our client is one of the worlds most advanced cyber-security & defence players. They provide a comprehensive range of IT Security products and services to the private and public sector.
About the Security Engineer:
- You will be analyzing the IT specifications to assess security risks
- You will install, configure, and upgrade the client’s security software
- You will secure networks through password protection, firewalls, bespoke solutions, and other systems
- You will inspect hardware for vulnerable points of access
- You will monitor network activity to detect threats early and escalate to relevant IT teams
- Your role will require in-depth knowledge and experience with security systems: Firewall, Anti-Virus, NAC.
- Your role will require experience in the following, CISCO Network Access Control, Trend Micro, Fortinet, Checkpoint.
- Your role will require knowledge in networking and protocols (Switching, routing, Layer 2 - 7).
- Your role will require knowledge in hardening end-equipment (firmware, switches), as well as software (Linux CentOS, Windows Server OS, and other common OS).
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering.
- Experience with Hardware security module and VPN will be advantageous
- Experience with VMWare virtualization platform- configuring, provisioning, troubleshooting will be advantageous
- Experience with Incident response management will be advantageous
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.