About Our Client
They are a specialist Cyber Security Product company with an R&D division formed by a talented group of cyber security experts, who are responsible for delivering cutting-edge projects using innovative active defence methods.
About the Security Engineer
- Working alongside the research team, you will be responsible for developing PoC and transforming research into security products.
- It will be an expectation to continuously develop your knowledge in a specific field of cyber security in order to establish yourself as a domain expert
- Duties will include Software Development, technical design reviews, integration, testing and documentation, in addition to acting as a technical advisor to the research department
- Proficient in a high level programming / scripting language (Java, .Net, C++, python, bash)
- Experience in a Research or Product Development Environment
- A keen knowledge and interest in Cyber Security, with an understanding of the threat landscape (e.g. MitM, Ransomware), attack vectors and active defence
- Experienced in Software Security Reviews and Vulnerability Assessment
- Ability to multi-task, as you will be engaged on various projects simultaneously
- Relevant Security Certifications would be desirable