Key Words: Cyber Security, vulnerability assessment, fuzz testing, java, .net
Role: Security Engineer
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Cyber Security Research, Penetration Testing, Software Engineering
Please note: Interested Applicants must be Singaporean or PR.
About Our Client
They are a specialist Cyber Security Product company with an R&D division formed by a talented group of cyber security experts, who are responsible for delivering cutting-edge projects using innovative active defence methods.
About the Security Engineer
- Working alongside the research team, you will be responsible for developing PoC and transforming research into security products.
- It will be an expectation to continuously develop your knowledge in a specific field of cyber security in order to establish yourself as a domain expert
- Duties will include technical design reviews, integration, testing and documentation, in addition to acting as a technical advisor to the research department
- 3+ years of experience in vulnerability assessment and fuzzing of protocols
- Deep understanding of cyber security methodologies
- Proficient in a high level programming / scripting language (Java, .Net, C++, python, bash)
- Relevant Security Certifications would be desirable