Key Words: Security, consultancy, VAPT, CREST, OSCP, penetration testing, MSS
Role: Security Consultant
Industry: Security Consulting, Advisory
About Our Client
Our client is a global specialist focused on delivering a comprehensive range of IT Security services to blue-chip and public sector clients. Their philosophy is to deliver high-quality testing, consultancy services and unsurpassed levels of support to the client base. They offer specialization in areas like Information Security, Penetration Testing, Red Teaming, PCI & Payment Security, Research, Security Assessments, Compliance, Mobile Security, Incident Response, Scanning Services, Training, Threat Modelling, Cyber Security, Cyber Defense, and Phishing Assessments. Our client offers a positive, enthusiastic working environment where knowledge sharing is encouraged between all members of the organisation, with excellent training provided to help team members upskill themselves to become better at what they do.
About the Security Consultant
- You are to deliver security consultancy and testing services to the client base. Their consultants are highly skilled individuals in terms of their technical ability and are considered to be among the best in the industry. Each consultant has exceptional expertise in their particular fields of interest while maintaining a high degree of professionalism toward the clients and their systems.
- You will be exposed to work of penetration testing, threat intelligence, red teaming and many tasks that can only bring you closer towards becoming a cybersecurity expert.
*Please note that the company is looking to hire this at different levels from Consultant to Principal level.
- Conducting vulnerability assessment and penetration testing (VAPT)
- Understand computer networks
- Experienced in web/ mobile application development
- Conducting source code reviews and measures to eliminate security vulnerabilities
- Performing tests of architectural/ security concepts and create design patterns
- Knowledge about ISO/IEC 27001
- Industry experience within web, mobile network security research and VAPT
- Act as a mentor to junior consultants (for senior and principal levels)
- OSCP with a view to becoming CREST CRT / CCT
- Ability to maintain 75% utilisation on client chargeable projects
- Understanding of commercial drivers for security testing services and the methods of achieving value for customers
- Knowledge of manual penetration testing
- Passion towards cybersecurity and ethical hacking with a creative mindset to think outside of the box
- Continually learning to enhance and develop skills within red/blue team defence techniques
- OSCP and/or CREST Registered Tester
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or are looking to transition into this role, please feel free to send your CV to me at:
+65 6589 8787
Senior Recruitment Consultant
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.