Key Words: OSCP, Offensive Security Certified Professional, CCT INF, CREST Certified Infrastructure Tester, CCT APP, CREST Certified Web Application Tester, ICS Security, Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking, Vulnerability Assessment
Role: Security Consultant (Penetration Tester)
Industry: Public Sector, Banking, Security, Information Technology
Function: Penetration Tester
About Our Client
Our client is a global MNC overseeing cybersecurity strategy, operation, education, outreach, and ecosystem development. They are expanding their cyber-defense capabilities and are working on multiple projects prominently in the banking and financial institutions and the Singapore government sector.
About the Security Consultant (Penetration Tester)
- You will conduct of in-depth vulnerability assessment, penetration testing and red teaming of systems. You are also required to:
- Manage and allocate tasks within the team and oversee the technical skills development of team members.
- Work closely with respective stakeholders to facilitate the tests, provide technical consultancy and conduct technical sharing.
- Develop continually your managerial and technical competencies to meet the requirements of this job.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore and preferably a Singapore Citizen or Permanent resident due to the nature of projects that these roles will be responsible for.
- Have some prior experience in conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration tests
- Be comfortable with working on various platforms and operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, Kali)
- Understand the OWASP testing methodology and have knowledge of penetration testing tools
- Be able to work as part of a team, and at the same time being an independent self-starter
- Have strong analytical, problem solving and inter-personal skills
- Commands excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Preferably possess professional certifications such as OSCP/CREST and/or GIAC (GXPN, GPEN, GWAPT, etc.)
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity, or might be looking to get into this role with transferrable skills, please feel free to send me a copy of your CV to me at:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.