Key Words: Security, consultancy, VAPT, CREST, OSCP, penetration testing
Role: Security Consultant
Industry: Security Consulting
About Our Client
Our client is focused on delivering a comprehensive range of IT Security services to blue-chip and public sector clients. Their philosophy is to deliver high-quality testing, consultancy services and unsurpassed levels of support to the client base.
They offer specialization in areas like Information Security, Penetration Testing, Red Teaming, PCI & Payment Security, Research, Security Assessments, Compliance, Mobile Security, Incident Response, Scanning Services, Training, Threat Modelling, Cyber Security, Cyber Defense, and Phishing Assessments
Our client offers a positive, enthusiastic working environment where knowledge sharing is encouraged between all members of the organisation, with excellent training provided to help team members upskill themselves to become better at what they do.
About the Security Consultant
- You are to deliver security consultancy and testing services to the client base. Their consultants are highly skilled individuals in terms of their technical ability and are considered to be among the best in the industry. Each consultant has exceptional expertise in their particular fields of interest while maintaining a high degree of professionalism toward the clients and their systems.
- You will be exposed to work of penetration testing, threat intelligence, red teaming and many tasks that can only bring you closer towards becoming a cybersecurity expert.
- Conducting vulnerability assessment and penetration testing (VAPT)
- Understand computer networks
- Experienced in web/ mobile application development
- Conducting code reviews and measures to eliminate security vulnerabilities
- Performing tests of architectural/ security concepts and create design patterns
- Knowledge about ISO/IEC 27001
- OSCP with a view to becoming CREST CRT / CCT
- Ability to maintain 75% utilisation on client chargeable projects
- Understanding of commercial drivers for security testing services and the methods of achieving value for customers
- Knowledge on manual penetration testing
- OSCP or CREST
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.