Key Words: Cyber Security, threat assessment, malware, APT, penetration testing, vulnerability assessment
Role: Security Consultant
Industry: Security Consulting, Professional Services, Managed Security Services
About Our Client
Our client is focused on delivering a comprehensive range of IT Security services to clients across the globe. They are a research focused cybersecurity consultancy firm that provides expert advise and solutions on all aspects of security from professional and managed services to commercial and open source tools. They develop and deliver security programs customised to meet the needs of the client.
They offer specialisation in areas such as Information Security, Penetration Testing, Red Teaming, PCI & Payment Security, Research, Security Assessments, Compliance, Mobile Security, Incident Response, Scanning Services, Training, Threat Modelling, Cyber Security, Cyber Defence, and Phishing Assessments
Our client offers a positive, enthusiastic and collaborative working environment where knowledge sharing is encouraged between all members of the organisation, with excellent training provided to help team members in up skilling themselves to become better at what they do. You will work with excellent cyber security experts and will also be encouraged to take on personal research projects on your own. This is a great opportunity to work on something that you are passionate in and can lead to wide recognition within the cybersecurity industry.
About the Security Consultant,
- You are to deliver security consultancy and testing services to the client base. Their consultants are highly skilled individuals in terms of their technical ability and are considered to be among the best in the industry. Each consultant has an exceptional expertise in their particular fields of interest while maintaining high degree of professionalism toward the clients and their systems.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Passion in cyber security, hacking, solving problems
- Extensive experience relating to cybersecurity.
- Extensive experience in penetration testing and vulnerability assessment.
- People who are self-motivated and can look at the bigger picture when trying to solve problems.
- Good understanding of computer networks
- Experience web/mobile application development
- Experience in Information Security i.e. with CTFs, Security classes, Self-study
- Programming – good grasp of programming and hack a few lines in the language that you know when necessary.
- Preferably holding OSCP / CREST certifications
- Able to travel - locally and potentially internationally as required to meet clients, attend conferences, work with international teams and for training events
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.