Key Words: Security Testing, Red Teaming, Penetration Testing, OSCP, CRT
Role: Security Consultant
Function: Penetration Testing
About the Security Consultant
Our client is looking for a creative and passionate person who is excited about learning what it takes to work as a member of a talented team to secure customers, systems, and data in today’s rapidly evolving threat environment.
They are looking for talented, team-oriented, technical talent who have displayed passion in cybersecurity career with hands-on or educational experience, and interest in at least three of the following areas:
- Security tools development
- Security testing
- Red Teaming (a plus)
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Relevant Industry Certifications such as CREST, OSCP is preferred.
- IT Security experience preferably in a Professional Security Service environment.
- Good project management, consulting, customer service, technology skills
- Good communication, presentation, writing skills.
- Team player who can perform under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with client-server technologies, Virtualization, Cloud, and strong knowledge of TCP/IP networks.
- Programming and Shell scripting knowledge will be advantageous.
- Technical, hands-on experience in the system administration on Microsoft Windows, Linux/*nix is preferred.
- Networking skills on Layer 2 to Layer 4 with good routing knowledge is preferred.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation