Key Words: Security, consultancy, VAPT, CREST, OSCP, penetration testing, MSS
Role: Security Consultant
Industry: Security Consulting, Advisory
About Our Client
Our client is an IT and Information security consulting company with more than 2 decades worth of software development and security experience delivering a comprehensive range of IT Security services to blue-chip and public sector clients.
Their core expertise lies in Application and Mobile Penetration Testing, Network and Wireless Audit and Assessments, Secured Application Development, and Training.
Our client belief is that people make the company and their consultants experience speak volumes for the company. Their consultants are qualified professionals that bring experiences from a diverse range of industries such as Airlines, Advertising, Banking, and Financial institutes, Institutes of Higher Learning, Government, and Media.
About the Security Consultant
- You are to deliver security consultancy and testing services to the client base. Their consultants are skilled individuals in terms of their technical ability and are considered to be among the best in the industry. Each consultant has strong expertise in their particular fields of interest while maintaining a high degree of professionalism toward the clients and their systems.
- You will be exposed to work of penetration testing in the areas of application, network, wireless, web and mobile, and many other tasks that can only bring you closer towards becoming a cybersecurity expert.
- Conducting vulnerability assessment and penetration testing (VAPT)
- Desirable to understand computer networks
- Proven experience in web/ mobile application development/testing
- Desirable to conduct source code reviews and measures to eliminate security vulnerabilities
- Performing tests of architectural/ security concepts and create design patterns is a bonus
- At least 2-5 years of industry experience within the web and any experience in either mobile, network security research, and VAPT
- OSCP/CRT certifications with a view to continue pursuing advance certifications
- Understanding of commercial drivers for security testing services and the methods of achieving value for customers
- Knowledge of manual penetration testing
- Passion towards cybersecurity and ethical hacking with a creative mindset to think outside of the box
- Continually learning to enhance and develop skills within red/blue team defense techniques
- OSCP or CREST
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.