Key Words: Security, Network, Infrastructure, DLP, SIEM, IPS
Role: Security Consultant
Industry: Professional Services, Information Technology
Function: Solutions Architecture, Security Consulting, Professional Services
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC Consultancy, who are rapidly expanding their Security Consulting division. They are currently seeking a Singaporean or PR Security Consultant who can cultivate relationships with Government / Enterprise customers and deliver best practice Solutions.
About the Security Consultant
You will be naturally inquisitive and motivated by solving customer’s problems. By utilising your strong knowledge in industry methodologies and advanced understanding of business processes, risk management, IT controls and related standards, you will be able to identify/evaluate complex business and technology risks. A detailed understanding of Security Vendors solution offerings will enable you to advise clients on appropriate technologies. As your reputation as a business advisor grows, you will be able to contribute to practice growth and development.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be Singaporean Citizens.
- Bachelor / Post-Graduate Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant security assessment and implementation experience
- Experience drawn from a Consulting / Professional Services business is preferred, with extensive customer-facing experience a minimum expectation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory
- DLP, WAF, proxies, 2FA
- SIEM, Threat Modelling, IDS/IPS
- Network Infrastructure & Design
- Reviewing and reporting on security-related events, assessing risk and validity
- Server platforms (UNIX, Windows etc)
- Identity Access Management
- Relevant Security Certifications such as CISSP/GIAC
- Database security