Key Words: Security, Identity and Access Management, Consulting, Professional Services, Design, Implementation, SSO, LDAP,
Role: Security Consultant
Industry: Professional Services, Information Technology
Function: Solutions Architecture, Security Consulting, Professional Services
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational Professional Services Consultancy, who are rapidly expanding their Security Consulting division. They are currently seeking a Singaporean Security Consultant who can cultivate relationships with Government customers and deliver best practice Solutions.
About the Security Consultant
You will be naturally inquisitive and motivated by solving customer’s problems. By utilising your strong knowledge in industry methodologies and advanced understanding of business processes, risk management, IT controls and related standards, you will be able to identify/evaluate complex business and technology risks. A detailed understanding of Security Vendors solution offerings will enable you to advise clients on appropriate technologies. As your reputation as a business advisor grows, you will be able to contribute to practice growth and development.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be Singaporean Citizens.
- Bachelor / Post-Graduate Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant security assessment and implementation experience
- Experience drawn from a Consulting / Professional Services business is preferred, with extensive customer-facing experience a minimum expectation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory
- Design and Implementation of Identity & Access Management design and implementation (Oracle, CA, IBM) and Privileged Identity Management
- Capability assessments
- Development and delivery of training programs
- Reviewing and reporting on security-related events, assessing risk and validity
- SSO, LDAP
- Server platforms (UNIX, Windows etc)
- Database security (TDE, masking etc)
- TCP, SSL, authentication, Linux PAM, OpenSSL, Apache, RPM
- CISSP/GIAC suite
- PDPA, MAS TRM etc