Key Words: Security, Architect, Architecture, Enterprise, Application, Infrastructure, SIEM, Firewall, IPS, IDS, Authentication, CISSP
Role: Security Architecture Manager
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Security Architecture, Technology Consulting
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational Professional Services Consultancy, who are rapidly expanding their Security practice and require an Architecture Manager with the ability to solve complex business problems by enabling transformation.
About the Security Architecture Manager
Utilising your deep knowledge of Enterprise, Cloud and Cyber Security you will be responsible for enable end customers to achieve flexibility and adaptability in the adoption of next generation concepts through Agile and Multi-Speed methodologies. Using “as-is” “to-be” analytical techniques, you will help to roadmap the end customers transformation journey to an enterprise environment. You will also need to be comfortable conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to different audiences.
- Use knowledge of cloud, infrastructure and application architecture to oversee effective production and implementation of Security solutions
- Identify vulnerabilities by orchestrating security assessments
- Provide design input in areas such as Mobile, Infrastructure and Application Security as part of application development process for transformation projects
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Enterprise and Application Security Solutions (infrastructure security, firewall, IDS / IPS, network, SIEM deployment, penetration testing, application security, authentication / role management)
- Cloud and cyber security
- Mobile Security
- Expertise in Enterprise & Solutions Architecture strategy and roadmap design
- Security-related certifications such. As CISSP, CRISC, GIAC, CIPP, RSA, CCNE, ISO 27001 LA, CISA, CISM and knowledge of regulatory guidelines such as ISO 2700x standards, data protection are desirable.
- Agile and Dev Ops
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.