Please note: Interested applicants must ideally be Singaporean or Singaporean PR.
Role: Security Architect
Industry: Systems integration, Information Technology, Managed services
About our Client,
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Security Architect,
- You will have end to end ownership, serving as the vanguard, to drive and implement security requirements for the business
- Identify gaps in existing security designs and policies and recommend enhancement strategies
- Work in close collaboration with key stakeholders to develop project plans and system designs that incorporate adequete security controls and standards
- Together with your team; coordinate release security content, windows and cycles
- Conduct release readiness and reporting for key stakeholders
- Communicate, document and implement information security strategies, practices and policies
- Continuously strive for operational excellence and improvements.
- A good Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Technology
- At least three years of experience in IAM/IDM management, Cloud Security, DevSecOps and network security
- Candidates possessing experience from the financial services, infrastructure or security industry will have an added advantage.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.