Key Words: Software Defined Networking, Network Function Virtualization, SDN, NFV, NFV MANO, ONAP, Design, Delivery, Implementation, Network, CCIE, JNCIE-SP, NSX SD-WAN
Role: SDN Engineer
Industry: Telecommunications, Technology Services, Information Technology
Function: Design, Delivery, Implementation
About Our Client
A leading Telecommunications company
About the SDN Engineer
- You will conduct design reviews and implementation of SDN, IPVPN network solutions and ensure that the solutions being delivered are fit for purpose and is able to meet the SLAs, specifications and customer requirements.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Degree in IT or any related discipline
- 5 to 10 years of experience
- Experience in solution design, delivery and implementation of ICT projects, with recent projects relating to SDN, SD-WAN solutions.
- Recent hands on experience in Software Defined Network (SDN), Network Function Virtualization (NFV), Cloud applications, Network Operations, Solution design and Service Design
- Certification in CCIE, JNCIE-SP or NSX SD-WAN
- ITIL Practitioner (preferred)
- Good understanding of deploying NFV Management and Orchestration (MANO) software stack, OpenStack, and Open Network Automation Platform (ONAP).
- Exposure to design & deliver automation projects
- You will work with different teams such as sales, product and engineering teams to make sure the design meets the customer’s requirements and is fit for delivery, operations and service management capabilities.
- You will participate in product build, customer deals, and help in running digital initiatives across security and network operations capabilities.
- You will work with key solution delivery stakeholders to keep them aware and informed of the product development or solution delivery, seek approvals when necessary.
- Provide inputs during to help win new business or new product.
- Contribute in service improvement plans.
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinker
- Problem-solving capability
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.