Please note: Interested applicants must ideally be Singaporean or Singaporean PR.
Role: SAP Identity Management Manager
Industry: Systems integration, Information Technology, Managed services
About our Client,
Our client is focused on delivering a comprehensive range of IT Services to their clients. Their philosophy seeks to deliver high quality consultancy services, unsurpassed levels of support to their clientale and value add to the industry. They offer services in the area of Information Security, Penetration Testing, Red Teaming, Identity Access Management, Security Assessments, Threat Modelling, Cyber Defence and Phishing Assessments.
A positive working environment is offered where knowledge sharing and transferance is encouraged between all members. Training and mentorship will be made available to help team members up skill themselves, stay relevant to the industry and value add to work delivered.
About the SAP IDM Manager,
- Build workflows surrounding the business and define roles and security posture
- Configure single sign on utilising IDM
- Modify BAPIs for custom integrations into ABAP
- Define and maintain repositories
- Troubleshoot connection problems
- Perform setup of provisioning framework utilising Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange, SAP GRC, SAP BI, etc
- Perform setup of Virtual Data Server
- Build custom connectors through Visual Data Server or through Microsoft Management Console.
- A good Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Technology
- Three - Five years of working experience within the industry
- ABAP Programming knowledge
- Possess active directory knowledge for integration to AD
- Knowledgeable of SQL Java, PDK Java Scripting, Webdynpro, etc for workflows and provisioning
- Knowledgeable of SQL server, Oracle and DB2
- Knowledgeable of encryption algorithms
- Knowledge on Fiori, SAP GRC, SAP HCM, SAP UI5, etc will be advantageous
- Strong communication and conversation skills
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.