Role: Senior/ Sales Manager (Wholesale)
Industry: Telecommunication, Managed Network Services, Cloud and Data Center, Wholesale
Function: Sales, Leadership
About Our Client,
Our client is a leading telecommunications organization, providing extensive services across Core Network, Security, Managed Services, Cloud, Data Center and more. Following the integration of various partnerships with global businesses, our client is now positioned to offer one complete portfolio of IT and Telco services to major global clients across all industries.
About the Senior/Sales Manager (Wholesale)
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and multi-disciplined Sales Management professional.
- You are a technology-savvy business professional with passion in the telco and cloud related business. You have prior experience in management of entire sales operations, managing a team of account managers.
- You are adept in devising innovative business solutions; team-building and leadership skills; commercial and contractual negotiation skills; and excellent presentation and communications abilities.
- You will head up one of the Sales Units and will be expected to structure and put in place sound sales management policies and practices that are benchmarks in meeting set business objectives, specifically in formulating mid to long term sales strategies in line with the Company’s vision.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Malaysia
- Recognised Degree in Business / Marketing / Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Sales & Marketing and technically inclined in IT or telecommunications industry is added advantage.
- Strong leadership qualities including business acumen, conceptual thinking, assertive, adaptability, efficiency as well as analytical, strategic and effective communication skills.
- Proven track record of high performance at a general management level including achievement of projected revenue, profitability and cost efficiency.
- Sales leadership – territory management and planning, build sales strategy and has thorough understanding of the market trends.
- Drive high performance and has strong sales management skills
- Successful track record of hands-on personal sales capability, both direct and through partners/distributors.
- At least 5 years of proven experience especially in sales management in the related field and with experience in managing a sales team.
- Applicants must be high-achievers with strong professional ethics.
- Develop, implement and communicate Department’s business strategies to ensure achievement of Company’s vision and objectives.
- Participate in formulation of business strategies so as to align the team objectives accordingly.
- Provide direction to business expansion and penetration into new accounts.
- Provide sound leadership and lead the Department to effectively meet sales objectives.
- Develop detailed sales business plan and align business strategy with the Corporate’s business strategy.
- Drive and implement innovative sales strategies.
- Domain knowledge of market environment, industry initiatives and trends.
- Manage performance of account managers towards achieving overall sales targets.
- Motivate and train the Sales Team to be professional and effective on accounts management.
- Maintain good rapport with customers, vendors, distributors and business partners.
- Establish an effective business network where business opportunities can be identified and developed.
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.