Key Words: Sales, Account Management, Client engagement, Business Development, Consultative sales, Consulting
Role: Sales Manager (Senior Consultant)
Industry: Security, Information technology
Function: Individual Contributor
About Our Client
Our client is a global Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) and leader in Managed Detection and Response (MDR), providing always-on cybersecurity protection services. Our 24x7 security operations centres (SOC) help clients detect and respond to critical threats and prevent the risk of a security breach.
They are revolutionizing way organizations meet their IT security and compliance goals by providing cutting edge managed, cloud-based security services — without the cost and complexity of acquiring sophisticated software or operating your own SOC.
Our client is at the centre of this exciting industry; changing the way organizations meet their IT security and compliance goals. We provide the most advanced cloud-based solutions that monitor and scan critical assets without the need for additional headcount or costly hardware/software upgrades.
Our client offers:
- Real-time security monitoring and managed security service. Their experts use industry leading SIEM technology to monitor, prioritize and respond to security alerts 24×7.
- A highly accurate vulnerability management service protecting against security threats and automating compliance reporting and workflow.
- Offers a range of consulting services including penetration testing, risk assessments and vulnerability analysis.
- Their customers benefit from receiving highly cost-effective solutions ensuring the security, compliance, and performance of their networks and applications.
Our client is a great place to work where their employees are the most important asset and great ideas count more than titles.
The company provides always-on cybersecurity protection services and is a global Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) and leader in Managed Detection and Response (MDR). Our 24/7 security operations center (SOC) helps clients detect critical threats and rapidly respond to prevent the risk of a security breach.
They are changing the way organizations meet their IT security and compliance goals by providing the most advanced managed security services — without the cost and complexity of acquiring sophisticated software or operating your own SOC.
About the Sales Manager (Senior Consultant)
You will develop, manage and secure new business with new customers in the assigned territory that leads to the sale of the company’s products and services, having responsibility for all new business in the territory selling direct and through channel partners. You will be extremely well connected at high levels within the IT organizations of enterprises and have a proven track record of success in security, networking or related IT products and especially services.
- Heavy emphasis on prospecting for new leads and manage APAC territory to generate sufficient opportunity pipeline to develop, qualify and close enterprise opportunities.
- Develop leads, follow-up and engagement of assigned leads and meetings developed from the company’s marketing programs and lead development teams.
- Close leads maximize revenue by building and maintaining a sales pipeline through successful territory and account management. Negotiate client contracts engaging with senior IT executives including C-levels.
- Achievement of regional sales quota goals, drive and deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual sales numbers.
- Develop and execute a sales plan that is aligned with the corporate strategy and focused on target enterprise accounts.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and reports to sales management in a timely and consistent manner utilizing effective reporting systems.
- Deliver on-line and face-to-face presentations highlighting the company’s capabilities, leverage technical and corporate resources.
- Effectively map the company’s solutions to meet prospects needs and challenges, ensure customer satisfaction.
- Open to travel.
- Competitive base salary plus very generous commission plan – no cap on success.
- Benefits from day 1.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.