Key Words: Sales, Account Management, Prospecting, Negotiation, Sales strategy, Cyber security, Hunting, Sales Pipeline building, GTM, Marketing.
Role: Sales Manager
Industry: Information & Technology, Security Vendor
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist startup Cyber Security Product company with an R&D division formed by an elite selection of cyber security experts. They are responsible for delivering cutting-edge products using innovative active defence methods and offer a unique service to clients by bespoke services to individual client Enterprise IT Environments. This is an exciting opportunity to join a startup company in the hottest technology market offering bleeding edge cyber security products in a demanded market.
About the Sales Manager
- You will actively prospect new clients and sell the company’s products portfolio and professional services offerings.
- You will be backed and supported by a best-in-class team of IT and Cyber Security professionals.
- Your assigned territory will be starting with Singapore within a view to expand into countries in Asia.
- You will prospect for new business to a pre-specified target audience within a defined geographical area.
- You will have a keen sense for business and develop a strategy to define your niche market target and go to market plan.
- This is a startup company so you will have the chance to define the companies key decisions such as marketing, branding, client portfolio, systems and process.
- This is an opportunity to work directly with the CXO level. You must be comfortable to communicate with senior executives both internally and externally on a daily basis.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Proven ability of actively prospecting for new business, finding openings in new companies, and turning leads into contracts.
- Skilled in networking with people, someone who can develop their own network, affiliates, and company’s clients.
- Understanding of areas such as cyber security or the Enterprise IT Landscape.
- Customer-orientated with a consultative approach to selling and developing relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Background of working within a start-up organization beneficial and able to work within a matrix organization and verticalized structure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to use social media to source sales leads and create talking points among the cyber community.
- Can travel internationally if and when necessary (Covid permitting of course!).
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.