Key Words: Sales, Cybersecurity, Technology Services, Consulting
Role: Sales Manager
Industry: Security, Information Technology Services
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading consultancies offering specialization in the cyber and application security space. They provide external and internal security assessments, penetration testing, development of security processes, and certification processes i.e. ISO 27001, etc. cyber defense, secure software development and sustainable improvement of security levels for the clients. They operate globally with branches in North America, Europe and Asia.
About the Sales Manager
- They are looking for a motivated, customer-focused and driven Sales Manager to join the Singapore team.
- You will be supporting the sales management in identifying business opportunities, preparing tender documents, and maintaining relations to new and existing customer base.
- You have a strong communication and interpersonal skills and likes to build internal and external networks to promote the services and products of the company.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Relevant sales experience of Cyber Security services or any related IT services.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English
- Good understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Quick learner and is passionate when it comes to sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven in the way you work
- Excellent presentation skills
- You will seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- You will set up meetings with potential clients and identify sales opportunities with these clients.
- You will conduct market research to identify selling opportunities and assess customer needs
- You will prepare and deliver presentations on products and services of the company.
- You will prepare proposals, quotations, and tender submissions.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams to ensure alignment and consistent good customer experience.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.