Key Words: Hunting, Business Development, Account Management
Role: Sales Manager (Regional)
Industry: Information and Communications Technology
Function: Hunting, Business Development, Account Management, Top to bottom or vice versa approach in client engagement, client penetration, Multi-solution/service sales
About Our Client
Our client is a fully-integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications and Technology services for both consumer and Enterprise markets offering the latest solutions.
About the Sales Manager (Regional),
Stretching across the various industries and product families within the company, this role for New Logos will be tasked with identifying and driving new revenue streams related to services for both new carriers and enterprises.
To generate new, sustainable large-scale sources of revenue within one financial year, team members must be able to synthesize business acceleration programs and requirements from various ecosystems player types to best position the company for successful deal closure.
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Extensive experience in a complex solution and services sales environment
- Preferably experienced in qualifying, promoting and closing deals around Digital, Cloud, Mobility and FinTech.
- Experience in developing effective sales tools with regards to account engagement and customer proposals
- Strong technology expertise and innovation orientation in enterprise industries such as BFSI, FinTech, Transportation, Manufacturing, e-Commerce and Cloud ecosystems.
- Relationship-builder who is solutions-oriented; strong personal initiative and independent.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Ability to deliver insightful recommendations in a persuasive and thoughtful manner.
- Experience of working in a global environment across multiple time zones, familiar with Asia markets.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving orientation. Desire to succeed in a demanding, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment
- Drive go-to-market and sales into large scale enterprises within the BFSI, FinTech, Transportation, Manufacturing, e-Commerce and Cloud ecosystems.
- Drive go-to-market and sales into the adjacent ecosystem of next generation and application service providers for closure of short term deals.
- Establish relationships with “early mover” enterprises whose market actions are likely to be a model that will be in the leading trend, thus creating ramp up of revenue in the long term.
- Create sales funnel to meet sales target.
- Develop strategic account plans to win large scale revenue to accelerate revenue growth.
- Cultivate personal relationships with executive decision makers and key influencers that allow Tata Communications to participate in the customer’s strategy brainstorming—in advance of concluded plans and RFPs
- Work with cross-functional teams to create innovative business offers to customers.
- Work with Product teams to craft, test and refine solution message for incubation products.
· Client Focussed
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Key abilities in selling and relationship building
· Able to build strong and trusting relationships
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.