Key Words: Sales, Security Consulting, Managed Security Services, Managed Detection, SIEM
Role: Sales Manager
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Sales Strategy, Account Management Business Development
About Our Client
Rapidly expanding Managed Security company that deliver solutions to defend against breaches and advanced threats. This award winning company has a portfolio of cloud Security and Compliance Solutions that has allowed them to meet the ever changing Security needs of their customers.
About the Sales Manager
- Using your background in Security Services or Product (e.g. SIEM, Threat Intelligence, IAM) sales, you will be responsible for hunting new business and penetrate existing customers on a direct and channel basis
- You will adept at engaging with Enterprise customers to identify high-level solutions to their Security issues
- You must have outstanding presentation skills and be confident in presenting the company’s capabilities
- Personally develop and follow up on assigned leads generated from marketing and inside sales.
- Build a qualified pipeline through successful account management in order to secure new business and penetrate existing global clients
- Negotiate long-term service contacts, involving the engagement of senior exec and C-level customers
- Devise and implement a sales plan that is in line with the global corporate strategy and targeted on enterprise accounts
- Enhance regional sales events by educating and conveying existing and new product knowledge to drive new opportunity pipeline and enhance existing customer experience
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and reports to sales management in a timely and consistent manner utilizing effective reporting systems.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.