Role: Sales Manager
Industry: Hospitality IT Services
Function: Sales management, Account management, New Business Development
Location: Kuala Lumpur
About Our Client
Our client specialises in providing a full suite of Solutions to the Hospitality industry. With over 25 years of experience, they have transformed from implementing early adoption of technology such as telephony systems to becoming a market leader in providing solutions for the entire Hospitality ecosystem.
Our client has significantly impacted operation effectiveness for over 5000 hospitality customers across the globe. The have very close relationships with leading brand names and hotel groups, and have also developed numerous products which help enable their clients across 4*/5* hotels, integrated resorts, boutique high end luxurious resorts manage and serve up to 3.5 million guests worldwide.
Today, our client is thriving from a developing Asia market and is looking to use its capabilities with solutions in the leading edge technology space such as Mobility, Applications, SaaS, Hosting, Consulting and Professional Services and Outsourced Services
About the Sales Manager (Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Kuala Lumpur.)
• Achieve individual sales and order target set for the 4 to 5 stars and local Hotel chains.
• Lead to work towards achieving targeted sales revenue.
• Manage smooth delivery of systems to the customers and manage the customer accounts for all service and new sales needs
• Promote the entire company solutions offering to the designated market in Malaysia, other markets may apply.
• Promote the company effectively to the designated market.
• Achieve monthly targeted cash collection
• Participate in marketing activities in local market.
• Prepare necessary documents, process, reports and procedures
• Manage support needs for customers and assist with renewal of Support & Maintenance Agreement (SMA)
• Work with Country Head with establishing strategic partnership with channel partners and system Integrators to bring in sales
• Packaging deals and bundling products for different markets
• Promote the company as a global comprehensive hospitality solution provider
• At least a BA degree in Business or Marketing or have at least 5 years related sales experience
• Hospitality sales background, strong communicator, good personal contact database – especially for the Malaysia marketplace, ideally either from a software or PABX background.
• Willing to travel extensively,
• With an existing reputation in the marketplace for excellence and responsiveness to Hotel partner needs.
• A self-starter with great passion and energy with a great attitude towards customer services and have a drive to sell in a professional manner
· Client Focused
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Key abilities in software/application driven products, channel sales management experience, preferably with exposure to the Hospitality industry
· Creative and Versatile
· The ability to proactively engage a in-country teams, virtual teams both in region and internationally where required