Key Words: Intelligent Automation, Robotic Process Automation, RPA, Business process management, Automation
Role: Sales Engineer
Industry: RPA, Information Technology
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the intelligent automation space, with proven products that cover both process discovery expertise and RPA. Their solution offers maximum ROI for businesses and significantly reduces the implementation time for the clients. Their product is powered by their inhouse AI technology. Their product suite is currently used by companies worldwide across different industries such as Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Telecommunication, Consulting, Hospitality, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, etc.
About the Sales Engineer
- You will be working closely with the sales teams of the company and be the expert for the company’s products.
- You will help in creating differentiation against the competitors to help the company to present its value to the clients and target clients.
- You will aid the clients and partners of the company by describing and explaining the technical features of the products, recognise use-cases that are possible for automation and build the automation workflows.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Industry experience working for companies doing RPA or Business Process improvement type of solutions.
- Proven experience as a Sales Engineer / Presales Consultant.
- Proven background in IT, preferably coming from an application or software experience in the early part of your career.
- Experience in responding to RFPs / RFIs.
- Extensive experience in conducting POCs on both technical and business aspects.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Discover business and technical requirements of the customer.
- Perform technical discovery and build automation solutions that are suitable to the customer’s needs and expectations.
- Take ownership of technical sales projects which includes technology advocacies, helping in bid responses, solution/product meetings, product demonstrations, POC, and helping to coordinate the flow of the deal.
- You will travel when necessary for client meetings, technical reviews or support onsite delivery/implementation activities.
- Formulate and convey product messaging to emphasize the company’s value proposition to the clients.
- You will be using techniques which includes whiteboards and slide presentations, product demonstration, white papers and RFI documents.
- Strategize and execute presales plans to guarantee competitive advantage and value from the company’s product suite.
- Respond to customer’s RFPs and RFIs.
- Help customers/partners to interpret business needs to technical requirements and provide advise on the products that will best fit their needs.
- Strong Analytical skills and knack for recognising clients’ needs/requirements
Great interpersonal skills and ability to work with different teams and stakeholders in and out of the company.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.