Key Words: Sales Management, Telecommunications, Sales, Technology, Management
Role: Sales - Director/Associate Director
Industry: ICT, Telecommunications, Information technology and Services
Function: Sales Management
About Our Client
Our client is a fully integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications and Technology services for both consumer and Enterprise markets offering the latest solutions. They are a digital ecosystem enabler with a solution-oriented approach and proven managed services capabilities with cutting edge platforms to take customers to the next level of intelligence powered by cloud, mobility, IoT, collaboration, security, and network services. They are present in hundreds of countries around globally.
About the Sales - Director/Associate Director,
- Build and develop the company’s long-term sales strategy and forecast sales volumes for the entire organization, building customer and partner relationships, and territory planning and segmentation.
- Identify sales opportunities along with the team and conduct feasibility checks to ensure maximum conversion of these opportunities to generate revenue as per sales strategy/ targets.
- Position and promote the value proposition, leading the account managers in the development and expansion of new and existing relationships.
- Accountable for the annual revenue quota booking with significant growth in subsequent years.
- Emphasis on development of client relationships and delivery.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Extensive experience in Sales throughout the career with recent 5 to 10 years of sales management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA (preferred).
- Experience working for Telcos, System Integrators, Network, Cloud, IT Security, Managed Services organizations in sales/sales management roles.
- Proven track record both as an individual contributor and sales leader.
- Develop sales plans to achieve annual target.
- Distribute targets to the team based on nature of accounts and market dynamics.
- Monitor the target achievement by account.
- Engage with key customers to understand their requirements and price points. Provide support to team where required to close the opportunity.
- As needed, may lead important projects that require providing experienced project team members with instruction, guidance, and advice in all aspects of the project to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Tactical role which provides a noticeable contribution to defining the direction of new products, solutions, processes, standards, or operational plans based upon business strategy, resulting to a considerable midterm impact on the overall results of the business unit.
- Recognizes problems and substantially improves, changes, or adapts existing method and techniques to address these problems.
- Emphasis on implementation and control rather instead of policy and strategy development.
- Client Focused
- Positive can-do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Strong leadership skills
- Takes ownership and accountability for the situation.
- Key abilities in selling and relationship building and guiding the team to help them become successful.
- Creative and Versatile
- Able to empower and motivate the sales team.
- Confident and comfortable with client interactions specially at C-level.
- Good listening Skills/humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently.
- Must be a good leader for the sales team and a team player for other cross functional teams with the eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.