Key Words: Sales Director, Business Development, Security
Role: Sales Director - Singapore - Enterprise
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Sales, Business Development
About Our Client
Security vendor who are expanding in APAC and have a current need for a Sales Director to penetrate existing accounts and drive new revenue within Enterprise Accounts.
About the Sales Director - Singapore - Enterprise
You will devise and implement a Sales strategy that will leverage on your extensive contact network within Enterprise Accounts.
As you will be joining a rapidly expanding Security Vendor with a product portfolio of cutting-edge, complex Security solutions, a deep understanding of the Cyber Security market is expected.
- Hunt within new and existing Enterprise accounts
- Co-ordinate with Local Pre-Sales and Global marketing, product and support teams to ensure maximum customer success
- Act as a representative at trade events and exhibitions, to raise the company profile and initiate new business relationships
- Deliver effective personal and team status reports demonstrating activity, pipeline and revenue forecast on a timely basis
Skills & Experience:
- Degree holder
- Extensive Security Sales experience, ideally related to Endpoint Detection & Response and or Intelligence-Driven SOC
- Experience in managing long sales cycles for large projects
- Vendor experience is advantageous
- Some technical background or Security certifications such as CISSP, CSSLP, or CISM would be advantageous, but is not mandatory
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.