Key Words: Sales, Account Management, Strategy, Hospitality, SaaS, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Analytics, SaaS, Cloud, mobile and web
Role: Sales Director - Singapore
Industry: Information and Technology, Software Vendor
Function: Sales, Account Management, Strategy
About Our Client
Our client specialises in providing a full suite of Solutions to the Hospitality industry. With over 25 years of experience, they have transformed from implementing early adoption of technology such as telephony systems to becoming a market leader in providing solutions for the entire Hospitality ecosystem.
Our client has significantly impacted operation effectiveness for a number of hospitality customers across the world. They have very close relationships with leading brand names and hotel groups, and have also developed numerous products which help enable their clients across hotels, resorts, boutique high end luxurious resorts manage and serve up multi-million guests worldwide.
Today, our client is thriving from a developing Asia market and is looking to use its capabilities with solutions in the leading edge technology space such as Mobility, Applications, SaaS, Hosting, Consulting and Professional Services and Outsourced Services. They are focused in redesigning/rebuilding the UX and UI of their products, particularly on mobile and tablet, and optimising them for the cloud.
About the Sales Director - Singapore,
- You possess an understanding of hospitality solution sales methodologies and demonstrates an indepth knowledge and understanding of Hotel Operations.
- You will then utilise this to develop strategies for new accounts and expand on existing major accounts in order to increase sales and meet the company’s objectives.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore
- Extensive years in an operations management capacity in the hospitality industry at an enterprise software level.
- Proven and excellent experience in negotiation
- Well connected at executive Level of Hotel groups in the region
- Independent, possesses the ability to be self-sufficient.
- An understanding of hospitality solution sales methodologies
- Show an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Hotel Operations
- Proven ability to be a self-starter and the ability to drive the sales process within respective territory
- Excellent interpersonal skills with effective and positive leadership qualities
- Excellent in the use of all MS Office applications
- Some understanding of Social Selling Skills – Use of LinkedIn for example
- Fluent in spoken & written English (English can be your second language)
- Lead sales, sales strategy, to meet the sales & profitability goals of the organisation
- Ensure annual Sales targets and maintenance agreements are adhered to and met
- Learn all of the company’s products.
- Develop account plan for major accounts and leverage on executive level network within the Hotel Industry.
- Develop, drive and / or assist in presentations and product demonstrations for those accounts
- Manage Channels and partners to expand the footprint of the company in areas where there are no presence yet.
- Work with VP of Global Sales to develop strategic Sales & marketing initiatives to increase sales revenue.
- Other duties as needed to build the Sales infrastructures and increase sales productivity
- Travel as necessary by the business
· Positive can do attitude
· Client and partner focused
· Undrstanding of Hotel industry trends today and in the future
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.