Key Words: Sales, Hunting, Account Management, New Client Acquisition, Solution Sales, Solution Selling, Consultative sales, Customer Engagement, Negotiation, Deal Closing, RPA, Intelligent Automation
Role: Enterprise Sales Manager (ASEAN)
Industry: Information Technology
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the intelligent automation space, with proven products that cover both process discovery expertise, RPA, and intelligent automation. Their solution offers maximum ROI for businesses and significantly reduces the implementation time for the clients. Their product is powered by their inhouse AI technology. Their product suite is currently used by companies worldwide across different industries such as Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Telecommunication, Consulting, Hospitality, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, etc.
About the Enterprise Sales Manager (ASEAN)
- Stretching across the various industries of clients to engage with and sell process discovery, various forms of automation such as RPA, Hybrid Automation, Attended Automation, Deep Learning, Smart Automation, Enterprise Automation, OCR, ML, AI.
- The role will be tasked with identifying and driving new revenue streams related to products and services across different enterprise clients.
- Generate new, sustainable sources of revenue, directly or through partners across the region, with special preference to the SEA markets such as (but not limited to) Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines etc.
- Meet and aim to surpass quarterly and annual quotas and objectives
- Develop and translate enterprise opportunities to long term customer relationships through an efficient way of engaging customers, sales process and covering mid to executive level relationships across different client industries.
- Develop strategic sales plans to win deals and accelerate revenue growth.
- Create sales funnel to meet sales target.
- New client acquisitions and long-term account management within the territory, ensuring growth in all revenue streams (new business, renewals, and account expansions).
- Cultivate personal relationships with executive decision makers and key influencers.
- Build, manage, and report sales pipeline within assigned accounts and / or territory.
- Establish and execute a strategic sales/business plan in with the VP of Sales for APAC.
- Foster excellent internal relationships with other sales, pre-sales and other cross functional teams in and out of the region.
- Set challenging goals, monitor progress, and make sure that results are achieved as planned.
- Monitor sales forecasts and update the necessary internal tools accurately.
- Establish/strengthen support mechanisms to enhance preference from partners and/or customers to work with the company. Proactively work on eliminating these barriers to succeed.
- Work with Marketing and Sales Development team to ensure sales leads are qualified and progressed to a sale.
- Attendance on company related marketing events.
- Travelling is required (post Covid-19).
- BA/BS degree or higher.
- Preferably with extensive years of experience in a direct sales capacity, selling to large enterprise customers.
- Proven and successful track record of finalizing business deals and generating revenue.
- Experience closing deals with Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, BPO/Contact Center, Telcos, and other relevant industries that will gain benefit in having Automation within their environment.
- Experience in new client acquisitions and long-term account management within the assigned territory, ensuring growth in the different revenue streams such a new business, renewals or upsell.
- Preferred selling history of RPA, Process Mining/discovery solutions or similar solutions such as ERP, CRM, Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM). You can come from a mixed background but must at least have recent selling experience on these types of technology.
- Experience in developing/managing/working with sales channels and partners.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize a consultative selling approach.
- Have adopted their sales approach during this COVID-19 climate, able to keep sales progress and close deals f2f or virtually (for clients outside of your location)
- Good sales hygiene, able to manage multiple customer opportunities at a time.
- Proven experience in communicating, interacting, and negotiating at different levels from mid, senior to C-level management.
- Effective negotiation skills and deal management.
- Thorough and responsive with customers and prospects as well as partners and internal.
- Experience in developing/utilizing effective sales tools with regards to account engagement and customer proposals
- Positive and energetic with high aspirations, highly creative, team player, self-motivated.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction.
- Independent and can run their own show due to their experience, yet able to accept suggestions or guidance when necessary.
- Excellent oral and written communications/presentation skills.
- Ability to engage people at different levels from mid/senior to C-level.
- Ability to deliver insightful recommendations in a persuasive and thoughtful manner.
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving orientation. Desire to succeed in a demanding, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment
- Culturally sensitive and can identify best ways to approach a diverse type of internal and external stakeholders, clients, colleagues, and partners.
- Able to work with a small team environment and foster harmonious working relationships across different teams in and out of the company.
- Innate relationship builder.
- Proactive attitude.
- Active listening skills and can utilize this for their engagement strategies.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.