About Our Client
Security vendor at the cutting edge of Threat Intelligence, Endpoint and SOC Automation. Aggressively expanding in APAC and have a current need for a Sales Director to drive Sales activities in North Asia.
About the Sales Director
Based in either Hong Kong or Taiwan and utilising your extensive contact network in North Asia, your role will be to drive direct sales primarily across Enterprise accounts in the BFSI, Government, Manufacturing and Heavy Industry sectors. As you will be joining a rapidly expanding Security Vendor with a product portfolio of cutting-edge, complex Security solutions, a deep understanding of the Cyber Security market is expected.
- Devise and implement a strategy to develop and penetrate accounts in North Asia
- Co-ordinate with Local Pre-Sales and Global marketing, product and support teams to ensure maximum customer success
- Act as a representative at trade events and exhibitions, to raise the company profile and initiate new business relationships
- Deliver effective status reports demonstrating activity, pipeline and revenue forecast on a timely basis
- Extensive travel in North Asia required
Skills & Experience:
- Degree holder
- Extensive Security Sales experience, ideally related to Intelligence-Driven SOC, vulnerability assessment, incident response, endpoint detection, penetration testing, cyber range, adaptive security architectures
- Experience in managing long sales cycles for large projects
- Vendor experience is advantageous
- Some technical background or Security certifications such as CEH and CISSP, CSSLP, or CISM would be advantageous, but is not mandatory