Key Words: Consulting, Account Management, Sales, Business Development, Business Alliances, Business strategy, Partnerships
Role: Sales Director
Industry: Information Technology, Technology Consulting
Function: Sales, Account Management
Location: Hong Kong
About Our Client,
Our client is a leader in IT services, consulting and business solutions. They provide consultative portfolio around IT, Business and Technology Services and engineering. They are present in over 40 countries with almost 400,000 consultants.
About the Sales Director,
- You will lead the development, cultivation and closing of deals with leading organisations in the local market.
- You will position the company’s group portfolio that will fit the clients’ requirements
- You will bring functional expertise that will improve and increase the trust and credibility with the client with a goal to deepen client intimacy.
- You will identify leads and understand industry and customer buying intelligence.
- You will also lead the engagement of partners in the local market.
- Create opportunities and open new customers. You will plan and execute a smooth transition of clients from new sales to becoming strategic partners.
- You will be responsible for the development, execution and delivery of client presentations and proposals.
- You will report to the Regional Head and will play an important role in building business and leading sales targets of the company in the local market.
- You will be actively working with fellow business unit and sector colleagues in the region and globally.
- You will help in managing key accounts, developing new offers and solutions and in opening new accounts within the territory.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Hong Kong.
- Over 15 years of overall experience with at least 10 years in software solutions or IT applications services space.
- Knowledge of service industry terminologies, systems and market segmentation.
- Demonstrate an excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to adapt to the local market, culture and work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must work independently in complex fast paced environment locally and lead and coordinate multiple stakeholders internally and within client organization
- Self-starter who relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills in English, ability to interface with business and information technology
- Promising leadership ability, organizational planning skills and strong time management skills
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good Sales hygiene and sales structure/process
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.