Key Words: Sales, Customer Service, Business Development, Lead Generation, Cold Calling
Role: Sales Development (Regional)
Industry: Information Technology, Security Vendor
Function: Sales, Customer Service, Business Development
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the application security solutions as they have originated a niche product for application security testing. They are considered as one of the fastest growing security company.
About the Sales Development (Regional),
- Our client is looking for a goal-oriented and energetic sales person to join their growing sales team in the APAC region.
- You will be responsible for creating demand and play a role in qualifying the opportunities from customers so as to understand the journey, priorities and the strategic plan in developing account.
- This role will also be responsible for determining the right steps in the sales evaluation process to help determine the strategy to win the account and essentially contribute in the revenue growth for the region.
- Our client is ideally looking at people with high energy, entrepreneurial flair, and pipeline management expertise to help in driving the demand for the company’s Application Security Solution.
- The ideal candidate shall possess the energy, business acumen, pipeline expertise to help drive demand for our market-leading Application Security solution.
- This role will report directly to the Regional Country Head of APAC.
- You will identify and engage the prospective clients through cold calling, email marketing and through this engage them to understand their needs and position the company as a preferred solution for their needs.
- Qualify the prospective clients on a budget to spend, authority in the organisation, business need and time frame on buying.
- Distribute qualified leads to the sales team and work with them on follow-up and feedback on the prospects and identify which ones opportunities are created and passed to measure success rate and areas of improvement.
- Schedule appointments between prospective clients and sales managers.
- Generate your own list of potential prospects by doing research work or collaborate with the sales managers on target organisations and execute lead generation techniques, and engage them to help in advancing these targets into qualifies opportunities.
- Meet objectives such as the number of calls, talk time, number of leads generated, etc.
- Support in all stages of the sales cycle as and when needed so as to support the conversion of leads to sales.
- Updated information on prospective clients to the CRM.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the market, dynamic business environments and identify the clients' challenges from there, and translate these needs into opportunities.
- Maintain knowledge of the company’s competitive positioning in the market especially in the assigned region.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Hunter mentality, with at least 2 to 4 years of experience in prospecting leads, ideally in a technology or enterprise software environment, and a proven track record of success.
- Exposure in the APAC region is desirable.
- Demonstrate excellence in presentation, telephone and email communication skills.
- Language Requirement: Effectively communicate in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Knowledge of Security products is a plus.
- Experience in handling high outbound call volumes and high talk time.
- Display strength in research, qualification of opportunities and objection handling skills.
- Organised and efficient in managing and generating leads, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
· Positive can-do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills/humility
· Culture Sensitiviteness
· Cold calling
· Objection Handling
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.