Key Words: Sales, Business Development, Relationship Management, Cybersecurity
Role: Sales and Marketing Executive / Manager - Government
Industry: Information technology, Security
Function: Sales and Marketing
About Our Client
They are a specialist Cyber Security Product company with an R&D division formed by a talented group of cyber security experts, who are responsible for delivering cutting-edge projects using innovative active defence methods.
About the Sales and Marketing Executive/Manager - Government,
You will identify, build and maintain strategic relationships with the company’s partners and customers pre, during and post sale.
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Experience in a sales and marketing position within the IT industry, preferable in Cybersecurity domain, selling to the government.
- Exposure in analysing customer requirements and assess the probability of business opportunities.
- Strong understanding of selling process to the government and ability to execute the sales strategy and close.
- Good knack in identifying opportunity lifecycle and commercial issues.
- Openness to travel.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in and out of the organisation.
- Possess excellent presentations skills and experience in technical writing and marketing.
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- Additional language spoken and written is an advantage.
Work on marketing and pre sales initiatives which includes:
- Identify, develop and maintain strategic relationships with the company’s partners and customers.
- Provide advise on the company’s offering and conduct research from partners and customers.
- Manage the process of responding to RFPs / RFIs
- Participate in creating marketing collaterals such as company brochure, sales kit, product descriptions and presentations.
Participate in developing and delivering product demonstrations, workshops and PoCs.
Ensure that technical demonstrations are maintained, updated and fit to the customers’ needs.
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Confident, self-motivated and independent with the ability to pick up new technologies fast.
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.