Key Words: Sales, Account Management, Prospecting, Negotiation, Sales strategy, Cyber security
Role: Sales and Marketing Manager
Industry: Information & Technology, Security
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist Cyber Security Product company with an R&D division formed by a talented group of cyber security experts, who are responsible for delivering cutting-edge projects using innovative active defense methods.
About the Sales and Marketing Manager
- You will actively prospect new clients and sell the company’s products portfolio.
- You will be backed and supported by a best-in-class team of IT and Cyber Security professionals.
- Your assigned territory will be the Singapore first and later in neighboring countries in Asia.
- You will prospect for new business to a pre-specified target audience within a defined geographical area.
- You will sell contracts for the company and lead the regional roll out and sales strategy for new solution offerings in alignment with the company’s strategy.
- Produce accurate and detailed proposals and quotations for local & regional clients in accordance with company’s procedures, policies and pricing structure.
- You will do forecast planning and ensuring that the company has the necessary capabilities and bandwidth to supply the services to clients.
- Responsible for answering customer RFIs and RFPs.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Educated to degree level, preferably in Information Security & Technology, Computer Science; - (a plus).
- Proven ability of actively prospecting for new business, finding openings in new companies, and turning leads into contracts.
- Skilled in networking with people, someone who can develop their own network, affiliates, and company’s clients.
- Understanding of areas such as cyber security.
- Customer-orientated with a consultative approach to selling and developing relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Background of working within a start-up organization beneficial and able to work within a matrix organization and verticalized structure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to use social media to source sales leads and create talking points among the cyber community.
- Can travel internationally when necessary.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.